Medical Centres provide quality, culturally sensitive, affordable, and accessible healthcare to the people. Most of the Medical Centres can be regarded as ‘one stop shop’, enough to cater primary medical needs of patients with ease and offering a lifetime of comprehensive primary care services, from prenatal to senior care. Everything from quality care for elective procedures and inpatient stay during illness to highly specialized care during emergencies, number of facilities are provided here. They are well equipped with wide array of tools used for diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention. They have great infrastructure and services that par with international excellence.
Smart Clinics Chermside medical centre is one such healthcare centre that has state-of-the-art facility capable of handling various complex medical procedures needed to treat patients with acute illnesses and diseases, offering compassionate care and undivided attention to its patients.
Well reputed healthcare centers provide excellent Indoor facility – different categories of well furnished rooms serving the need of one and all. They also facilitate
· Fully equipped Operation Theatre, Labor Room, and I.C.U. with all modern gadgetries, Physiotherapy Units, anesthesiology department, intensive care units and the emergency medicine division.
· Internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, ophthalmology, psychiatry, dermatology, orthopedics, neurosurgery clinics
· Endoscopy unit for carrying out Endoscopic Urological surgeries, Gynecologic surgeries
· General Surgeries and Laparoscopic Surgical unit
There are many healthcare centers that also provide competent staff fluent in speaking foreign languages to assist patients from abroad and making communication unproblematic.
Many medical care centres also provide cashless facilities. Cashless hospitalization means as a Mediclaim policyholder one will not have to run around paying off the hospital bills and getting a reimbursement later. On the contrary the policyholder will be able to avail of medical services at hospital and his bills will be settled through Medical Insurance Service Providers. This comes as a great relief to the patients and their families.
There are some Medical Centres that provide other facilities within the medical care like:
· Fully furnished consultation rooms for doctors and nurse staff.
· Wide automatic doors and level access; lifts to first floor services
· Facilities for disabled
· Notice boards displaying health information, events and details of local support groups
· Automated check-in and clear signage
· Spacious reception and waiting area with range of seating types
· Open reception and availability of staff when required.
· Patient information area with a range of leaflets.
· Cooled drinking water dispenser
· State of the art IT and telephone systems, with 24/7 technician support
· Best Practice medical software
· Online booking system for patients
Healthcare clinics designed with patient friendly environment create a huge impact on the well-being and recovery of the patients. Smart Clinic’s facilities, including that of their Corinda medical centre, serve everything from the Centre’s personal amenities to the caliber and amicable attitude of the professional medical staff, the personally prepared meals to the transportation to specialized appointments.
Medical Centres strive to create comfortable and restful environment for inpatients with the goal of providing comprehensive medical care and fast recovery. You can avail all of these at Smart Clinics: patients looking for a trusted facility in Corinda, Chermside or those looking for a West End Medical Centre can easily reach the Smartest option and have a delightful experience. Visit http://www.smartclinics.com.au/